Benefits of ExcelSafe
Instant Spreadsheet Protection and Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11
ExcelSafe makes your spreadsheets compliant with 21 CFR 11:
- Control who can open or edit your spreadsheets.
- Know exactly who is accessing, editing, or deleting spreadsheet data.
- All of your spreadsheets are protected, and the data is secure.
- Save and retain electronic data in your spreadsheets.
- Fullfill regulatory requirements for 21 CFR 11.
All compliance features work automatically, once the spreadsheet is opened, including:
- Audit Trails – Records all changes to spreadsheets. The original audit trail is protected inside ExcelSafe. A copy of the audit trail can be saved to the spreadsheet automatically or on demand.
- Password Protection – All spreadsheets require a password to access.
- User-Level Security – Users can be granted specific privileges to open or edit spreadsheets.
- Electronic Signatures – Electronic signatures can lock spreadsheets, preventing accidental or intentional changes to the data.
No Changes to Existing Spreadsheets
ExcelSafe works with your existing spreadsheets, without having to make any changes to the spreadsheets or how you use them to collect data.
- Use your existing spreadsheets
- No re-training for users
- No modifications or macros are required
- No changes to existing processes are required
Simple to Use
ExcelSafe is extremely simple to use. Users select their spreadsheet through ExcelSafe’s searchable and customizable list of spreadsheets. Once spreadsheets are opened, they use Excel normally.
- Select a spreadsheet and use through the standard Excel interface
- Easy to add a spreadsheet to ExcelSafe library
- Once a spreadsheet is opened, compliance features work automatically
- Intuitive user interface means little training is required
Easy to Implement
ExcelSafe is extremely flexible and easy to install. ExcelSafe was designed to require minimal administration or support from IT. Many ExcelSafe implementations can be performed remotely. ExcelSafe:
- Installs on a desktop or network
- Supports an unlimited number of users and unlimited number of spreadsheets
- Automatically finds all existing spreadsheets
- Does not require changes to existing SOPs
Powerful Data Mining Tools
ExcelSafe allows administrators to search all spreadsheet data, query, and customize the outputs. ExcelSafe allows administrators to:
- Track and trend all spreadsheet data entry
- Create custom queries and review results
- Turn Excel Spreadsheets into data collection forms
Monitor All Changes to All Spreadsheets in Real-Time
The ExcelSafe audit trail allows administrators to see all changes to all spreadsheets . This allows you to know exactly who is adding, editing, or deleting spreadsheet data.
Try ExcelSafe with your MS Excel spreadsheets.
Request a demonstration and a free 30-day trial
ExcelSafe standardizes compliance features and makes spreadsheet validation easier. Instead of having to individually protect each spreadsheet, ExcelSafe provides protection to all spreadsheets
Download a pdf copy of this page for proposals.
Additional Information about ExcelSafe