Key Features of ExcelSafe
ExcelSafe provides immediate protection and security for MS Excel spreadsheets in GMP, GCP, and GLP environments.
Click here for a Demonstration.
- All spreadsheets are password protected. Unique login IDs and passwords are assigned to all users and required for all logins.
- Password Requirements for complexity and expirations can be set by Administrators.
- Provides interface to use LDAP/Active Security for user authentication
- Meets requirements in 21 CFR Part 11.10(d) for limiting system access and password controls
- All changes to spreadsheets are recorded, including who edited the spreadsheet, the previous and new value of the cell, and the date/time of the change.
- The audit trail records key sheet events including opening and closing spreadsheets and application and removal of electronic signatures.
- Audit trail are automatic, unalterable, and secure. Audit trails are retained for deleted items.
- A copy of the audit trail can be exported to the spreadsheet automatically or on demand.
- Meets requirements in 21 CFR Part 11.10(e) for audit trails
- Multiple levels of security allow you to customize user rights to all spreadsheets –
Determine who can open, edit, or sign a spreadsheet.
- Security rights to specific spreadsheets can be customized.
- Meets requirements in 21 CFR Part 11.10(g) for authority checks
- Add Electronic Signatures to any cell in any spreadsheet within your program.
- Spreadsheets are locked and cannot be updated with an electronic signature applied. Removing the electronic signature allows the spreadsheet to be edited. Adding or removing an electronic signature is automatically recorded on the audit trail.
- Meets requirements in 21 CFR Part 11.50, 11.70, and 11.200(a) for electronic signatures.
- A search engine is included that allows users the ability to search for any audit trail or other information about the spreadsheets.
- The search engine includes the ability to view search results in any number of customized reports.
- Administrators have full control over users.
- Administrators can add and remove users from security groups.
- Administrators can add and remove users from the program.
- Administrators can define password requirements.
Additional Information about ExcelSafe