Edit Checks in Ofni Clinical
Edit checks are functions run by a clinical database to ensure that data meets previously defined rules. Ofni Clinical allows an unlimited number of edit checks to verify data entry. Ofni Clinical allows users to run edit checks and view the results at any time. Users have the option of marking records flagged by the edit check as allowed exceptions.
Edit Check Programming
Ofni Clinical edit checks can be as powerful and flexible as needed. The edit check functions support:
- Cross-table or even cross-database comparisons
- The use of built-in or custom functions
- Custom SQL statements
- Lookups and comparisons versus standard value ranges
Clinical Data Verification
Ofni Clinical includes and supports several other methods of data verification:
- Every Ofni Clinical database includes powerful search and report functions from the Part 11 Toolkit linked to every data table.
- Ofni Clinical allows double data entry and reconciliation.
- All data can be exported to a variety of formats at any time, allowing the use of ad hoc or third party review tools.
- Custom reports and queries can be linked into the search functions for specialized validation functions.
Learn more about Ofni Clinical